We had an awesome turn out last week! I'm so proud to share the posts we received -
Enchanted by Chessney Smith
At the Top of the Stairs by Syndey Aaliyah
Alicia's Soul by Chasing Revery
Dogwood Days by Jade (this is from a prompt a few weeks ago)
By the way, if you ever see a writing prompt from previous weeks ago that you would like to respond to, go ahead! I will still promote it with next week's post!
Here are the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Okay, third times a charm. I've tried writing this post twice and my laptop keeps freaking out on me...so here we go!
Here's the photo (taken from this link)
Here are the five words (taken from this link)
Once you have your story ready, post it below!